The 39th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing
April 8 - April 12, 2024
- [Sept. 9, 2023] The deadline for submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts is extended to Sept. 29, 2023.
- [August 23, 2023] Author Kit is updated (max pages of posters and SRC).
- [June 16, 2023] Paper / SRC submission site is open.
- [June 16, 2023] Author Kit is posted.
- [June 3, 2023] Technical Tracks page is open.
- [May 7, 2023] Track Proposals Submission Link is posted.
- [April 5, 2023] SAC 2024: Website is open.
ACM's Key Policies
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, or other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
SAC No-Show Policy
Paper registration is required, allowing the inclusion of the papers and posters in the conference proceedings. An author or a proxy attending SAC MUST present the paper. This is a requirement for all accepted papers, posters, and invited SRC submissions to be included in the ACM digital library. No-show of scheduled papers, posters, and student research abstracts will result in excluding them from the ACM digital library.
As instructed in the author kit, authors will receive an email from ACM that contains info on how to complete and submit the copyright. The email from ACM contains a link to the copyright webpage where authors will need to check the title and author names of their paper, correct them if wrong, and then submit the completed copyright form to the ACM system by clicking a submit button. Authors need to upload the final camera-ready copies (papers, posters, and SRC abstracts) to the START system so that they are verified for inclusion in the proceedings.
May 15, 2023 Submission of track proposals May 21, 2023 Notification of acceptance/rejection of track proposals September 15, 2023September 29, 2023 Submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts October 30, 2023 Notification of paper acceptance/rejection October 30, 2023 Notification of SRC acceptance/rejection November 30, 2023 Camera-ready copies of accepted papers/SRC November 30, 2023 Author registration due date Tuesday April 9, 2024: SRC Posters Exhibit Wednesday April 10, 2024: Non-SRC Posters Program Thursday April 11, 2024: SRC Oral Presentations