You will find the instructions on how
to prepare a camera-ready copy of your paper/poster/SRC/tutorial below.
Please read them very carefully.
1) Prepare your camera-ready paper using
the posted template except for the DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and
the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page.
2) Complete your ACM online copyright after receiving an email from ACM on how to complete your copyright form;
you will receive the email within a week.
3) Upon completing your ACM online copyright form, you will receive a confirmation email from ACM. Find the DOI
and the appropriate copyright notice of your paper included the confirmation email and add them to your
4) Make sure that all fonts in your final camera-ready paper are embedded.
5) Go to the START submission system, fill in the details, and upload your camera-ready paper (PDF) as well as its
source file (WORD or zipped LATEX).
Regular submissions and SRC submissions are handled by two
Please be sure to use the correct one, otherwise your submission will be invalidated.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT PATH BELOW