Red Hat Czech, Czechia
Czech Technical University, Czechia
Masaryk University, Czechia
- Proceedings Table of Content was posted (Jan. 12th)
Authors need to notify Publication chair by email for any correction in TOC by Jan 20th.
- Please, book the Hotel International Brno by Jan 15. You don't have to pay a fee when booking.
If there are not enough reservations by Jan 15, the hotel will reduce the blocked rooms for SAC2020.
Hotel reservation link is in the Travel page
- Author registration/Camera-ready deadline was extended Dec 15. (November 26, 2019)
- Registration page was open. (November 26, 2019)
- Paper/SRC Submission deadline was extended Sept 29. (Sept 13, 2019)
- Submission page was open. (June 28, 2019)
- SRC Submission page was open. (June 28, 2019)
- Call for Papers and Tutorials were posted. (May 31, 2019)
- Technical Tracks updated. (May 28, 2019)
- Track proposals submission was open. (April 21, 2019)
- SAC 2020: Website was open. (April 9, 2019)
Paper registration is required, allowing the inclusion of the papers and posters in the conference proceedings. An author or a proxy attending SAC MUST present the paper. This is a requirement for all accepted papers, posters, and invited SRC submissions to be included in the ACM digital library. No-show of scheduled papers, posters, and student research abstracts will result in excluding them from the ACM digital library.
As instructed in the author kit, authors will receive an email from ACM that contains info on how to complete and submit the copyright. The email from ACM contains a link to the copyright webpage where authors will need to check the title and author names of their paper, correct them if wrong, and then submit the completed copyright form to the ACM system by clicking a submit button. Authors need to upload the final camera-ready copies (papers, posters, and SRC abstracts) to the START system so that they are verified for inclusion in the proceedings.
|May 6, 2019||Submission of track proposals|
|May 20, 2019||Notification of acceptance/rejection of track proposals|
|May 27, 2019||Submission of track CFPs to the Program Chairs|
|Submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts|
|Submission of Tutorial Proposals|
|Notification of Tutorials Acceptance|
|Notification of paper acceptance/rejection|
|Notification of SRC acceptance/rejection|
|Camera-ready copies of accepted papers/SRC|
|Author registration due date|
|: SRC Posters Exhibit|
|: Non-SRC Posters Program|
|: SRC Oral Presentations|