The 37th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing
April 25 - April 29, 2022
- [AUg 26, 2021] Regular Paper Submission page is open.
- [AUg 26, 2021] SRC Submission page is open.
- [Jul 27, 2021] Author kit is posted.
- [Jul 27, 2021] Technical Tracks page is open.
- [Jun 15, 2021] Track Proposals submission link is posted.
- [May 31, 2021] Call for Track Proposals and Track Chairs Guidelines are posted.
- [May 12, 2021] SAC 2022: Website is open.
ACM’s Key Policies
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, or other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
SAC No-Show Policy
Paper registration is required, allowing the inclusion of the papers and posters in the conference proceedings. An author or a proxy attending SAC MUST present the paper. This is a requirement for all accepted papers, posters, and invited SRC submissions to be included in the ACM digital library. No-show of scheduled papers, posters, and student research abstracts will result in excluding them from the ACM digital library.
As instructed in the author kit, authors will receive an email from ACM that contains info on how to complete and submit the copyright. The email from ACM contains a link to the copyright webpage where authors will need to check the title and author names of their paper, correct them if wrong, and then submit the completed copyright form to the ACM system by clicking a submit button. Authors need to upload the final camera-ready copies (papers, posters, and SRC abstracts) to the START system so that they are verified for inclusion in the proceedings.
Submission of track proposals Notification of acceptance/rejection of track proposals Submission of track CFPs to the Program Chairs Submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts Submission of Tutorial Proposals Notification of Tutorials Acceptance Notification of paper acceptance/rejection Notification of SRC acceptance/rejection Camera-ready copies of accepted papers/SRC Author registration due date : SRC Posters Exhibit : Non-SRC Posters Program : SRC Oral Presentations