The 38th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing
March 27 - March 31, 2023
ACM Special Interest Group on Applied Computing (SIGAPP)
- [March 14, 2023] Tutorials room is posted.
- [Feb 28, 2023] The Posters program is posted.
- [Feb 21, 2023] The final program is posted.
- [Feb 1, 2023] Travel & Venue page is posted.
- [Jan 20, 2023] The conference schedule is posted.
- [Jan 19, 2023] Proceedings Table Of Content is posted.
- [Jan 18, 2023] Keynote Speakers page is posted.
- [Dec 15, 2022] The online registration is open.
- [Oct 23, 2022] The deadline for submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts is extended to October 31st 2022. (final extension)
- [Oct 13, 2022] The deadline for submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts is extended to October 24th 2022.
- [Sept 28, 2022] The deadline for submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts is extended to October 15th 2022.
- [Sept 2, 2022] The submission site is reopen.
- [Aug 30, 2022] The submission site is under maintenance and will reopen soon.
- [Aug 12, 2022] Author Kit is posted.
- [Aug 7, 2022] Regular Paper Submission page is open.
- [Aug 7, 2022] SRC Submission page is open.
- [Aug 7, 2022] Technical Tracks page is open.
- [July 7, 2022] Call for Track Proposals is posted.
- [June 25, 2022] SAC 2023: Website is open.
ACM’s Key Policies
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, or other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
SAC No-Show Policy
Paper registration is required, allowing the inclusion of the papers and posters in the conference proceedings. An author or a proxy attending SAC MUST present the paper. This is a requirement for all accepted papers, posters, and invited SRC submissions to be included in the ACM digital library. No-show of scheduled papers, posters, and student research abstracts will result in excluding them from the ACM digital library.
Authors who cannot make on-site presentations due to travel restrictions by governments or institutions, or those for whom travel is inadvisable due to medical reasons may request to present their materials online.
As instructed in the author kit, authors will receive an email from ACM that contains info on how to complete and submit the copyright. The email from ACM contains a link to the copyright webpage where authors will need to check the title and author names of their paper, correct them if wrong, and then submit the completed copyright form to the ACM system by clicking a submit button. Authors need to upload the final camera-ready copies (papers, posters, and SRC abstracts) to the START system so that they are verified for inclusion in the proceedings.
Submission of track proposals Notification of acceptance/rejection of track proposals Submission of track CFPs to the Program Chairs Submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts Submission of Tutorial Proposals Notification of Tutorials Acceptance Notification of paper acceptance/rejection Notification of SRC acceptance/rejection Camera-ready copies of accepted papers/SRC Author registration due date Submission of STAP(Student Travel Award Program) application Notification of STAP Awardee : SRC Posters Exhibit : Non-SRC Posters Program : SRC Oral Presentations