ACM Special Interest Group on Applied Computing (SIGAPP)
- [Feb 11, 2021] Program Announcement/Schedule have been posted.
- [Feb 04, 2021] Program - Keynote has been posted.
- [Jan 29, 2021] Proceedings Table of Content has been updated.
- [Jan 18, 2021] Proceedings Table of Content has been posted.
- [Dec 08, 2020] Online Registration link is ready.
- [Dec 07, 2020] The deadline of Author registration/Camera-ready submission has been extended to Dec 21, 2020.
- [Dec 02, 2020] Registration page is opened but the payment link is not ready yet. Please, wait a few more days.
- [Nov 30, 2020] Poster authors will be requested to upload the pdf of the poster and a short video presentation for the virtual conference.
- [Nov 25, 2020] SRC program has been cancelled.
- [Oct 24, 2020] Please, note that authors must agree to videotaping in their copyrights forms if they wish to participate virtually.
- [Oct 23, 2020] SAC'21 will be held virtually.
- [Sep 28, 2020] The deadline for submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts has been extended to October 12th 2020, Mon, 11:59 pm UTC+0.00.
- [Sep 19, 2020] A second wave of COVID-19 hits the entire world.
By December 1, 2020, a decision on whether SAC'21 will be held virtually or in the ordinary in-person format will be posted.
Registration rates are expected to be $500~$700 (in-person) or $70~$100 (virtual), and detailed rates will be posted also.
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
- [Sep 13, 2020] The deadline for submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts has been extended to September 28th 2020, Mon, 11:59 pm UTC+0.00.
- [Jul 28, 2020] Author kit has been posted.
- [Jul 28, 2020] Paper/SRC Submission page opened.
- [Jul 09, 2020] SAC No-Show Policy updated
- [Jun 23, 2020] SAC 2021 Technical Tracks posted
- [Jun 05, 2020] The deadline of Call for Track Proposals has been extended to June 12, 2020.
- [Jun 05, 2020] Call for Papers and Tutorials was posted.
- [Jun 05, 2020] Call for Student Research Abstracts was posted.
- [May 24, 2020] Track Proposals Submission opened.
- [May 12, 2020] Call for Track Proposals was posted.
- [Apr 09, 2020] SAC 2021: Website was open.
Paper registration is required, allowing the inclusion of the papers and posters in
the conference proceedings. An author or a proxy attending SAC MUST present the paper. This is a requirement
for all accepted papers, posters, and invited SRC submissions to be included in the ACM digital library.
No-show of scheduled papers, posters, and student research abstracts will result
in excluding them from the ACM digital library.
Authors who cannot make on-site presentations due to travel or health restrictions caused by COVID-19 will be allowed to present their materials online.
As instructed in the author kit,
authors will receive an email from ACM that contains info on how to complete and submit the copyright.
The email from ACM contains a link to the copyright webpage where authors will need to check the title and
author names of their paper, correct them if wrong,
and then submit the completed copyright form to the ACM system by clicking a submit button.
Authors need to upload the final camera-ready copies (papers, posters, and SRC abstracts) to the START system
so that they are verified for inclusion in the proceedings.
Call for Track Proposals
Track Chairs Guidelines
Call for Papers and Tutorials
Call for Student Research Abstracts