The 36th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing
Gwangju, South Korea
March 22-March 26, 2021
local support provided by
Gwangju Convention & Visitors Bureau
Kimdaejung Convention Center
A second wave of COVID-19 hits the entire world. By December 1, 2020, a decision on whether SAC'21 will be held virtually or in the ordinary in-person format will be posted. Registration rates are expected to be $500~$700 (in-person) or $70~$100 (virtual), and detailed rates will be posted also. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
- [28/09/20] The deadline for submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts has been extended to October 12st 2020, Mon, 11:59 pm UTC+0.00.
- [13/09/20] The deadline for submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts has been extended to September 28th 2020, Mon, 11:59 pm UTC+0.00.
- [28/07/20] Author kit has been posted.
- [28/07/20] Paper/SRC Submission page opened.
- [09/07/20] SAC No-Show Policy updated
- [23/06/20] SAC 2021 Technical Tracks posted
- [05/06/20] The deadline of Call for Track Proposals has been extended to June 12, 2020.
- [05/06/20] Call for Papers and Tutorials was posted.
- [05/06/20] Call for Student Research Abstracts was posted.
- [24/05/20] Track Proposals Submission opened.
- [12/05/20] Call for Track Proposals was posted.
- [09/04/20] SAC 2021: Website was open.
ACM’s Key Policies
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, or other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
SAC No-Show Policy
Paper registration is required, allowing the inclusion of the papers and posters in the conference proceedings. An author or a proxy attending SAC MUST present the paper. This is a requirement for all accepted papers, posters, and invited SRC submissions to be included in the ACM digital library. No-show of scheduled papers, posters, and student research abstracts will result in excluding them from the ACM digital library. Authors who cannot make on-site presentations due to travel or health restrictions caused by COVID-19 will be allowed to present their materials online.
As instructed in the author kit, authors will receive an email from ACM that contains info on how to complete and submit the copyright. The email from ACM contains a link to the copyright webpage where authors will need to check the title and author names of their paper, correct them if wrong, and then submit the completed copyright form to the ACM system by clicking a submit button. Authors need to upload the final camera-ready copies (papers, posters, and SRC abstracts) to the START system so that they are verified for inclusion in the proceedings.
June 5, 2020June 12, 2020 Submission of track proposals June 19, 2020June 22, 2020 Notification of acceptance/rejection of track proposals June 26, 2020June 29, 2020 Submission of track CFPs to the Program Chairs Submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts Submission of Tutorial Proposals Notification of Tutorials Acceptance Notification of paper acceptance/rejection Notification of SRC acceptance/rejection Camera-ready copies of accepted papers/SRC Author registration due date : SRC Posters Exhibit : Non-SRC Posters Program : SRC Oral Presentations