1) City of Como on-foot tour ($10 per person) with expert guides to acquaint you with some of the interesting aspects of the city. This tour will be provided on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, 3-5 PM. Tickets are available via early registration or at the door.
2) Lake Como tour ($30 per person) , providing you with some of the most magnificient views of the area as seen from the lake. The boat will stop in some typical lakefront location for lunch; lunch is on your own. This tour will be on Wednesday, March 22, from 10 AM to 4 PM. Tickets are available via early registration or at the door.
3) A reception for all registrants, sponsored by the local committee, will be held on Sunday, March 19, from 7:30 PM at the Villa Olmo Restaurant. This reception is a no-host bar affair. All registrants are welcome.
4) A lunch for all Monday conference registrants (except students), on Monday, from Noon to 1:30 PM, sponsored by SAC'2000. Extra tickets to this event are available via early registration.
5) A banquet for all full conference registrants on Monday evening at 8:00 PM, hosted by SAC'2000. Extra tickets to this event are available via early registration.
6) A hosted luncheon for all track chairs and SAC'2000 organizing committee members, on Tuesday, from Noon to 1:30 PM, sponsored by SAC'2000.