SAC '96: General Submission Guidelines
The following guidelines must be strictly followed:
- Mail six (6) copies of the paper to the
appropriate Track Chair.
Papers not relating to a specific track should
be mailed to the Program Chair.
(Electronic submission may also be acceptable for some Tracks.
Consult the appropriate track chair.)
- The author(s) name(s) and address(es) must not appear in the body of
the paper; self-reference should be in the third person. This is to
facilitate blind review.
- The body of the paper should not exceed 4000 words (about 15 pages,
- A separate cover sheet included with the submission should show the
- title of the paper
- the author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s),
- the address (including e-mail, telephone, and fax)
to which correspondence should be sent.
- All submissions must be received by SEPTEMBER 1, 1995.
Document created: 11th May, 1995, by Robert Inder
Last altered: 11th May, 1995, by Robert Inder